In our books, Fred Flare is the undeniable champion of All Things Cute and Awesome. Many I Heart Daily meetings have been derailed by a visit to their site that leads to hours cooing over its merch. The Fred Flare love runs so deep that we decided that a partnership must be forged! Until July 31 we’re running Fred Flare Fridays! Every TGIF, we’re featuring mucho Fred Flare cuteness, and giving away a $25 gift certificate to Fred Flare. Suh-weeeeet!
To become eligible for the contest, all you have to do is sign-up for the I Heart Daily newsletter (and if you’re already subscribed, you’re entered!). It’s easy, it’s free and it’ll take you, like, 3.23435 seconds to do.
Now, read on for our third installment of FFF: The Rainbow Edition!
1. Wish Come True mini figures (pictured, $9 each). Melissa is obsessed with these little rainbow guys, and who can blame her? These blobs of love are weighted on the bottom, and have a chime in them so they make magical tinkling noises when you move them! *tinkle*
2. Gourmet Scented Colored Pencils ($18). What I lack in artistic talent, I make-up for with my doodling prowess, and these scented colored pencils will make my fruit still life sketches look totally believable, even when my orange looks like a basketball.
3. Fred Logo Tee ($9). Own the official Fred Flare t-shirt! Its logo is printed six times in six different colors on a black background, which means it will match with everything in your closet.
4. Rainbow Heart Necklace ($12). Complete your outfit with a sweet and simple heart-shaped pendant necklace adorned with a little sparkly gem. It’s so retro, it’s futuristic.
5. Hello Kitty rainbow lunchbox ($13). Instead of brown bagging it, take your PB & J to school in style in this Hello Kitty lunchbox. In Ireland, there’s a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow, in Sanrio-land it's Hello Kitty!
Sorry, this contest is over!