In our books, Fred Flare is the undeniable champion of All Things Cute and Awesome. Until July 31 we’re running Fred Flare Fridays! Every TGIF, we’re featuring mucho Fred Flare cuteness, and giving away a $25 gift certificate to Fred Flare. To become eligible for the contest, all you have to do is sign-up for the I Heart Daily newsletter (and if you’re already subscribed, you’re entered!).
Now, read on for our fourth installment of FFF: The Girly Edition! Sometimes girly things (and people) are pink and annoying and bubblegum and you want to roll your eyes. But other times, it's nice to be soft and clean and pretty. These feminine picks are in the latter category. Enjoy!
1. Blair Mini Bow Earring Set (pictured, $15 for 3 pairs). Can't you just see Miss Waldorf in these tiny little numbers? Ears are kind of weird looking -- all folded and odd-shaped -- but these neat, petite bows tie them up in pretty.
2. Lipstick Ballpoint Pen ($5). Bright red and ready to write, this undercover pen is Bond Girl material.
3. Petite Bow Headband ($14). Have you ever tried tying an actual bow in your hair out of real ribbon? 1) It starts looking limp and floppy after a couple hours, and 2) Without some fisherman knot-tying skills, the bow just falls out. Remedy these issues with this headband and its evergreen perky bow made out of vinyl.
4. Crystal Flowerette Ring ($24). It's like an overgrown flower bed is invading this ring's lavender gem! Attack of the killer flowers! Actually, it's just a friendly invasion that smells like petunias.
5. Nancy Drew's Guide to Life ($6). With retro illustrations and helpful tips, this book is perfect for people like Nancy herself, who is both girly and badass.